Careers with Stephen Ministries
What Do People Do at Stephen Ministries?
At Stephen Ministries St. Louis we are about equipping and empowering people throughout the world to do the work of ministry.
Our staff members have a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Writing and editing—books, training manuals, videos, presentations, brochures, publicity mailings, and online communications
- Researching content for courses, books, and programs through interviews, focus groups, and customer surveys
- Designing eye-catching graphics for print, Web, and video
- Teaching and presenting at regional workshops and national training courses
- Providing ministry support to our customers by phone, at conferences, and in person
- Supporting, managing, supervising, and training staff
- Providing departmental or organizational leadership and direction
- Developing printed, online, and video materials about our products
- Supporting all facets of our ministry activities through accounting, information technology, purchasing, print production, shipping, and inventory
Most people at Stephen Ministries wear a number of hats—and enjoy the variety. We always balance challenge with support. You won't be asked to do anything without appropriate training and personal encouragement. You’ll have multiple mentors, work as part of a team, and experience a cooperative, collaborative environment. It’s a place where bright, highly motivated, flexible people thrive.
Next Steps . . .
- If you aren’t seeking full- or part-time employment but are looking for other opportunities to work with Stephen Ministries, click here.